Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday, Monday!!

Still sick here! But I have atleast got a few things done today! Poor Max is miserable, and is FINALLY down for a nap. Brynn is up to no good and messing up the basement in her underoos. I got her dressed but as soon as we walked in the house from dropping of Bryson she stripped. Morgan has school pictures this week! That is always exciting! I think they are Wednesday! So i'll have to crawl out of bed early to doll her up!! She so cute anyhow! Well I'm off to scrub the bathrooms while my Max is napping cause as soon as he wakes up he's gonna want to snuggle with his mommy! I love it! I hope you like the new look a friend form Moutain Home made it for me. Thanks Sandy! Her link is in the credits if you want to check her blog out it is The Diary of a SAHM(SAHM = stay at home mom, for those of you not up with the computer lingo!)Thanks again Sandy! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home