Sick sick sick!

Max and me are sick! It's not much fun having a sick mommy and baby in the same house! What's even worse is Matt had to work today so we just vegged on the couch! I forgot to tell you all about Bryson the day of the blood draw. You know the emergency ropes the have in bathrooms at the hospital, he pulled it! I felt like an idiot! Max has learned a new trick and he walks along the couch now! He's too cute, even with his runny ole nose and cranky disposition. We took a family walk down to the lake on base. It was fun. Brynn walked in ankle deep after being told atleast 20 times to stay out of the water. Little monkey! Matt's excitement for the day was he got to weld at work, one of his lifelong dreams! I don't know why but he has always wanted to learn to weld. Not a whole lot else is new here! My head is pounding and Max is screaming so I guess I should see if he just wants his mommy before Matt gets frusterated!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home