What a day!
As if having 4 kids ready to leave the house at 8 am for a doctors appointment wasn't fun enough. Bryson had to have his blood drawn! I had to have a Captain hold Max they put Brynn in a blood draw chair to watch. I had the pleasure of restraining Bryson. I took him to school, and Max, Brynn and I went to "Evil Mart" as Matthew calls it! We returned to the base went to the comissary, bought things to make dinner for a friend who just had a baby, and cooked it up! Finished just in time to get in the car to get Bryson from school. Start heading home from picking up Bryson at the bus stop and get a call from Matt saying he's on his way to the ER. I guess he was grinding something(YES HE HAD ALL HIS PROTECTIVE GEAR ON!!) and had a spark hit him in the eye. SO the kids and I turn the car around and head to the er. Matt is fine, and his eye is fine, just a little sore. We got home in time to get ready to head to Morgan's open house at school! Her teacher seems really nice and she showed us some of her homework! She's doing really well and loves school! Then we took dinner to our friends and bought dinner for ourselves! I didn't have enough noodles to make dinner for us as well. So today was one crazy day and I still have to try and get some homework done! But we are all well including both my boys who got to visit the dr. today! Hope you all are great!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home