It's finally Friday!!
Yesterday was a busy day! Besides my normal house work I had to read for school! Made me wonder, what did I get myself into! I think online courses are more involved than going to class! My Pyschology course has tons of work and uggghhh History is soooooo boring! Atleast Matt enjoys history so maybe he can help me! Bryson visited his preschool yesterday, it is really neat! They have a 2 story playhouse! All 4 kids enjoyed going, and they all got to play! I volunteered for the parent commitee and I may be kicking myself for that later, but I guess we'll have to see!! It sounds pretty involved. Which is a good thing, but with taking classes again I'm a little nervous about time! Morgan still love school and quite enjoy walking to and from school by herself. She's having hot lunch for the first time today! I sure hope she likes it! One of these days I want to go have lunch with her. I think that would be lots of fun! Brynn didn't do any Brynn like things yesterday so i'm probably in for a double dose today! Oh Matt decided once again he's getting out! He was suppose to have today off, but the Master Sergent in charge of his ALS Class didn't like the presentation that the students put together so he is working today! He does this all the time, but quickly forgets and goes back to loving his job! He is considering trying to go full time guard to get us closer to home, but we have wait atleast another year and for an opening in Michigan. So I guess we'll have to wait and see what he does, me included! I never know what his plans are! Until the last minute when the Air Force makes him decided! But I always have a say, ultimately it's his decision though! Me and the monkeys will go where ever. Were pretty easy. But it would be nice to be closer to home! But for now I'm trying to enjoy my 3 year vacation in Alaska!! Well I guess I better start my chores! They sure don't get done with me on my rump........to bad it would be nice if they did!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home