My babies are growing up!
Bryson is the best big brother to Max he just adores him! I sat on the stairs and watched Bryson talking and playing with him for about 20 mins before he realized I was even there! He was so gentle and kind! A big difference from when Brynn was born! He is so excited. He will be going to preschool 4 days a week this year. Mondays-Thursday from 10-2, he even eats lunch there and gets to ride the bus! He can't wait!! Poor Brynn is going to be soooo bored with just me and ole Max! I think Bryson is really looking forward to some independance! I'm sure he will do great this year!
Here's my trouble making Brynn Brynn! That is a paint pen. She colored her hands and the bench in the shoe room! She always up to no good! She is such a free spirited, beatiful little girl, and her devilish grin just cracks me up! She looks like her Aunt Kerri, but reminds me soooooo much of her crazy ole Aunt Rachie! Not saying that's a bad thing just reminds me of her! :) Her favorite past-times are still breaking eggs and playing in the sink! She's always doing something she shouldn't be! She makes me crazy and makes my day all at the same time!! I just love her so much! Even when she's making me bonkers! Gotta love 2 and all the trouble that comes with it! I wouldn't change it for the world!!
Morgan is growing up too fast as well! She's 6 now and just started first grade. I can't believe it! She has such a beatiful spirit, she is kind, thoughtfuland so loving! With her birthday money she bought a bunch of instruments to make a band. She got a guitar, drums, a harmonica, a tamborine and 2 ukaleles so Brynn and Bryson could have a "guitar" too, and she even got maraca's for Max. She is just such a wonderful little girl. I never would have spent my birthday money on my brother and sisters(sorry guys). I just couldn't be more proud! She loves school so far this year and thinks walking by herself is the coolest thing! I can see her almost the whole way there(otherwise I couldn't let her, I'm a chicken!) She also loves packing her own lunch, even though I offer to do it for her! She wants to be big soooo bad!! The pic is of her 1st day of 1st grade! Look at the little toothless wonder! To cute!
Max is crawling all over now! It's so sad! He can sit up now as well! He is just such a blessing! I'm so glad we decide to have 4 monkeys, because I can't imagine life without him. He can be so difficult and needy, but when he grins at me, my heart just melts!! He's a momma's boy which is quite fine by me! He love's to snuggle his mommy! We are so lucky to have 4 wonderful little individuals. They all have there own quirks, but they all make me smile every day!I can't believe how big they are all getting! It is such a joy to watch them all grow up (way to fast for my liking) Even Max is getting independant! I wish we were closer to family so they could all watch them grow up with me! They are just such a joy! Maybe in a few years we can get closer to home so the kids will know our families! Until then I guess I'll just keep you all updates via the web!!





2 Comments:
Hi, Heather! All of your kids are so cute (but how could they be otherwise with you and Matt for parents, right?)! I'm glad you're all adjusting to the move, and I cannot believe that Morgan is in first grade. Wow. That makes me feel old. :)
Makes you feel old! Try being mommy to a 6 year old I think it makes me like 10 years older!! I'm hoping to go to your website one of these days and find out your having a baby! I bet you hear that alot!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home