Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And so it begins!!


The shirt says it all! I thought it was too funny, and describes Max perfectly! I went and got my books for my classes today! I'm going back to college! I about died I forgot how costly books are! $289.50 for 2 classes. I wanted to cry!! Just imagine how much books will be when the kids go to school! All you Michiganders start taking your cans back for me!! Just kidding! I took the 3 little ones to the bookstore with me and they were very good! Brynn wanted to wear panties and we didn't have an accident! She has been difficult to potty train! Morgan had a great day at school. She was excited because she got a good listener award! Brynn hasn't got into too much trouble today! She did try to "help" me with the dishes, but didn't make a huge mess! Bryson gets to meet his teacher tomorrow for preschool and he can't wait! I can't either! He has been pretty bored with Morgan at school all day. So I think it will be good for him to get ot of the house. I'll probably miss him though! NOt a whole lot is new here. Just trying to keep you all updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home