
Okay first off Congradulations Matt! He graduated last night! YIPPIE! It made for alot of work for me but all his studing payed off as he received the Academic Achievement Award! For those of you wondering the Academic achievement Award is presented to the student who has achieved the highest overall academic standing in both objective and performance evaluations and denotes excellence as a scholar. WAY TO GO MATT!! It was a nice evening our good friend Rob went even though his wife had a baby on Sunday, Congrats to Stacey, Rob, Callie and new baby Tarryn. Alot of Matt's supervisors were there as well but since I'm bad with names ummm I guess we'll just pretend I told ya! I did one other dumb thing last night, I forgot to put the memory card in the camera. So, I didn't get any pics at the graduation. Hopefully we can get some from someone else! On another note Bryson loved school yesterday and came home just a jibber jabbering about his day! I think on of the highlights was that he brushed his teeth at school! Bryson loves brushing his teeth! Little goof! He also enjoyed breakfast and lunch they served there and even tryed a little broccoli! Max has learned a new trick. He can pull himself up to standing position on the loveseat and does it quite often since it is my favorite seat in the house so he comes to visit me all the time! Once again I say he is growing up way to fast! Brynn is my little daddy's girl and was very happy to see her daddy last night when we returned from his graduation. She had to be included in the pics! Well it's time to get the kids ready for school and I have to jump in the shower! Hope ya'll have a fantabulous day!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home