Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bryson goes to PRESCHOOL!!!!!


Man, I'm in soo much trouble when Max starts school! Today was Bryson's 1st day of preschool! He was so excited. He was ready with his coat and all at least 1 hour before it was time to go! He couldn't wait! When it was finally time for us to drive and meet the bus he ran out to the car sooo fast! He had his seat belt buckled fast than I'd ever seen him do it before! We took off to our meeting spot at a church of few miles off base and he was all grins! We got to the church and waited about five minutes and when that bus pulled in I don't think he could have got his seat belt off fast enough! He ran out the door and to the bus so fast! He didn't even want me to take the pic, he just wanted on! But I got a quick pic and he climbed on up! I was happy to see the headstart bus has seat belts! Made me feel a little better about letting my little man climb on the bus! He looked so grown up I could have cried! Like I said when I started, I'm in trouble when Max starts school! Poor Brynn was pretty upset that she didn't get to go along with Bryson! Morgan is still enjoying school and loved her hot lunch last Friday! Matt graduates ALS(Airman Leadership school) tonight! YIPPEE!! Which means as of tomorrow he is a Staff Sergent! Which means pay raise!!!! Now we just have to hope he won't get deployed yet again! The last of his rotation leaves in October and as of right now no orders, but he's next on the list! I won't know what to do with myself if he doesn't deploy! This would be the first time ever he got passed up! Could we get that lucky! I'm hoping, but definately not counting on it! Well I promised Miss Brynn that we couls go to the play group! So we are off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home