Thursday, May 29, 2008

7 little known facts

1. Link your tagger (that's you Jamie) and list these rules on your blog (here they are).
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


So, here are 7 random facts about me that you probably don't care about, but here goes:

1. Most days I don't think Heather exsists anymore. I'm mommy & honey, but I'm pretty sure Heather has vanished to exsist. Maybe someday I'll find her again.

2. I was in a car accident riding in the trunk of a car with another girl. There was a rumor that we were lesbians. How riding in a trunk equates to changing sexual preference is beyond me. But hey atleast Lindsay was cute:)

3. Matt and I since college have a code name for sex. It's smufing:p Every wonder why the smurfs were so happy. We're pretty sure when anything was smurfy on that show it was all about the sex. Hence code name Smurfing:P It now comes in handy with all the kids too.

4. My biggest pet peeve is sitting on the toilet set only to find a wet surprise. Although with all my monkeys it's a pretty regular occurance around here.

5. I'm terrified of snakes, planes, and road trips. I constantly worry about the "what ifs"

6. My biggest fear in life is drving off of a bridge into a river because I know I couldn't save all the kids. What do ya do, save one, possible 2, or just stay down there with em all? ICK. I need a normal persons brain.

7. My favorite flowers are Lilacs and Lillies


Who's next? Tag you're it: I wish I could tag people but I only read 2 blogs and they both have been tagged so I guess this is where I have to quit the game:) Love ya Jamie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home