Sunday, October 07, 2007

Parenting at it's finest!


So I was cleaning the bathroom today, and I had to run downstairs super quick. Apparently I forgot to close the door. Apon my return to the bathroom I found a giggling Maxwell STANDING in the toilet! So what's a mom to do? You would think I would reprimand him, tell him NO NO!! But no I start laughing hysterically and RUN for the camera. I've had 4 kids and they have pretty much done it all. But today Max accomplished a feat. He did something that no other Kangas baby has done, and me personally, I find it definately noteworthy and worth a picture. Even with 4 kids, I've learned that I still haven't got this parenting thing pegged, and they will continue to suprise me!

Oh and just so you know, the bathroom wasn't clean yet, EWWWWWW!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

That is hilarious! And he looks so happy to be playing in the dirty toilet. =)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Too funny! I love it!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home