Morgan is 7!!
Well after a short break I was persuaded into returning to my blog. I must admit I was sucked into the world that is myspace, hence my poor, poor blog being neglected. So I guess rather than try to catch everyone up, I'm going to start fresh. As my sister Rachel would say "Deal with it"
So today my beautiful Morgan turned 7. That is right 7 years ago today she scared the life out of me by being born completely purple due to lack of oxygen and here she was today, telling me how her new bike was the BEST birthday present ever. How my life has changed, so much for the better in the last 7 years! I took Morgan to the store today and let her pick out a cake. She ended up deciding that she would prefer to make her own. I figured I took decorating class we could do it up right. HA, my cake was a sad, sad excuse for a birthday cake. Yet Morgan looked at it and told me it was beautiful. Daddy made her spaghetti and meatballs her birthday dinner request, to which she raved over how great it was. She is so positive. Everything is always sunshine and rainbows with her. I love it! I wish I still had her positivity. She feels thing so deeply and cares so much. How I raised such a beautiful, positively happy little girl is beyond me, but I feel so blessed to have her in my life! Happy 7th Birthday Morgan:) Mommy loves you!
Since it's been so long I figured I better update ya on the other monkeys too! Today we had the pleasure of meeting Bryson new school teacher, Mr Nosce. He seem wonderful, so positive and seems to truly love kids! The type of person you want with your kids! I told him a few of my concerns about Brys. Mainly him getting bored, as he knows most of what you learn in Kindergarten already. We were thrilled to find out that they are going to allow some of the advanced Kindergartners to go into a first grade reading program, but even if Brys isn't eligible, it sounds like he will help me supplement Brys, so that he isn't bored. Which will be WONDERFUL!!! Brys is so excited to start Kindergarten and while I can't wait to have him go to school, I know it will be a bitter sweet day. It also means that mommy's little man is growing up. If you know Brys, you know he is truly mommy's boy, and I'm guessing going to Kindergarten is probably a step towards independence and not being such a mama's boy.
On to my Brynn. She is still as full of piss and vinegar as ever. God I LOVE her for it. She will be starting preschool September 4th. I am sooooooo excited. I know the preschool program well and it is FABULOUS!!! She is thrilled about riding the bus. I'm excited about the table manners, teeth brushing skills, and just plain ole learning how to listen! She is so funny, she was just standing her a minute ago, saying "MOMMY TALK TO ME!" She is never going to be a child who lacks attention, she demands it. Her favorite way is to make you laugh, I swear she is going to be a comedian.
Then there is little Maxwell James. He is to cute. He refuses to talk and if he wants something he has quite a grunt. But he gets what he wants, which has lead him to grunt for just about everything. He is quite the monkey and loves to climb on the table. His latest past-time, is waiting till the big kids leave the table and crawling to each of their plates and sitting there until he cleans them all one by one. You would think he would be 40 plus pounds, but nope. The highlight of MJ's night had to be pigging out on Morgan's birthday cake. His other favorite thing, next to eating, has to be pestering our pets, the birds scatter and the dog(120 pound great dane) RUNS when he sees MJ on the way.
Last but certainly not least is the new little bean, who is yet still name-less, so suggestions are welcome:) I bought a doppler so I am able to hear beany's heartbeat nightly. Most of the time it sits right around 150. I will FINALLY get to see him or her on September 4th and I can't wait! Matt won't be able to go because he will be in the field, which is a little upsetting, but welcome to the military right? The hospital will not disclose the baby's sex but if you know our track record, you won't be surprised to hear that we weren't planning on finding out anyhow. So I think at least you now are a little closer to being caught up in our going's on. I'll try to update more often but no promises, being the mommy of 3 kiddo's in school may keep me a little busy! Anyhow it is past my bedtime, so I'm going to listen to Beany's heartbeat and drift off to dreamland.
So today my beautiful Morgan turned 7. That is right 7 years ago today she scared the life out of me by being born completely purple due to lack of oxygen and here she was today, telling me how her new bike was the BEST birthday present ever. How my life has changed, so much for the better in the last 7 years! I took Morgan to the store today and let her pick out a cake. She ended up deciding that she would prefer to make her own. I figured I took decorating class we could do it up right. HA, my cake was a sad, sad excuse for a birthday cake. Yet Morgan looked at it and told me it was beautiful. Daddy made her spaghetti and meatballs her birthday dinner request, to which she raved over how great it was. She is so positive. Everything is always sunshine and rainbows with her. I love it! I wish I still had her positivity. She feels thing so deeply and cares so much. How I raised such a beautiful, positively happy little girl is beyond me, but I feel so blessed to have her in my life! Happy 7th Birthday Morgan:) Mommy loves you!
Since it's been so long I figured I better update ya on the other monkeys too! Today we had the pleasure of meeting Bryson new school teacher, Mr Nosce. He seem wonderful, so positive and seems to truly love kids! The type of person you want with your kids! I told him a few of my concerns about Brys. Mainly him getting bored, as he knows most of what you learn in Kindergarten already. We were thrilled to find out that they are going to allow some of the advanced Kindergartners to go into a first grade reading program, but even if Brys isn't eligible, it sounds like he will help me supplement Brys, so that he isn't bored. Which will be WONDERFUL!!! Brys is so excited to start Kindergarten and while I can't wait to have him go to school, I know it will be a bitter sweet day. It also means that mommy's little man is growing up. If you know Brys, you know he is truly mommy's boy, and I'm guessing going to Kindergarten is probably a step towards independence and not being such a mama's boy.
On to my Brynn. She is still as full of piss and vinegar as ever. God I LOVE her for it. She will be starting preschool September 4th. I am sooooooo excited. I know the preschool program well and it is FABULOUS!!! She is thrilled about riding the bus. I'm excited about the table manners, teeth brushing skills, and just plain ole learning how to listen! She is so funny, she was just standing her a minute ago, saying "MOMMY TALK TO ME!" She is never going to be a child who lacks attention, she demands it. Her favorite way is to make you laugh, I swear she is going to be a comedian.
Then there is little Maxwell James. He is to cute. He refuses to talk and if he wants something he has quite a grunt. But he gets what he wants, which has lead him to grunt for just about everything. He is quite the monkey and loves to climb on the table. His latest past-time, is waiting till the big kids leave the table and crawling to each of their plates and sitting there until he cleans them all one by one. You would think he would be 40 plus pounds, but nope. The highlight of MJ's night had to be pigging out on Morgan's birthday cake. His other favorite thing, next to eating, has to be pestering our pets, the birds scatter and the dog(120 pound great dane) RUNS when he sees MJ on the way.
Last but certainly not least is the new little bean, who is yet still name-less, so suggestions are welcome:) I bought a doppler so I am able to hear beany's heartbeat nightly. Most of the time it sits right around 150. I will FINALLY get to see him or her on September 4th and I can't wait! Matt won't be able to go because he will be in the field, which is a little upsetting, but welcome to the military right? The hospital will not disclose the baby's sex but if you know our track record, you won't be surprised to hear that we weren't planning on finding out anyhow. So I think at least you now are a little closer to being caught up in our going's on. I'll try to update more often but no promises, being the mommy of 3 kiddo's in school may keep me a little busy! Anyhow it is past my bedtime, so I'm going to listen to Beany's heartbeat and drift off to dreamland.





3 Comments:
I'm glad you are blogging again Heather, I like to keep updated on how you all are:) I'm so glad Morgan had such a great birthday!
See, just one post and I already feel like I know your brood a whole lot better! Your kids seem wonderful, must have something to do with their mommy. :)
Happy blogging, I will be checking in regularly!
Hi, Heather! You're expecting a new little monkey?! Congratulations!
I'm glad to hear that you're all doing well. And that cake looks beautiful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home