Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Halloweenie!!




Okay so my old blog that I loved kinda took a poo. So we've got a new look for awhile! I know I haven't posted in quite some time but I haven't been feeling well and Matt is in California so finding the time has been quite difficult. I took some cute pics od the kids in their costume so I'm going to try to upload them! Well see how it goes! Okay I think I got them on here! I'll add more soon I promise!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

What cuties! It's funny, when you don't see any hair, you can tell just how much they look alike. They're all just a slightly different combination of you and Matt. :)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Brynn and Max don't have much hair anyhow! Poor kids! I've been thinking about you alot! Hope all is well there, or atleast improving!Take care!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home