Monday, September 18, 2006

Boring ole day!

So today Matt got his strips tacked on. Where they absolutely do not punch your arm because that would be against the rules, wink wink! I drove Bryson to the bus stop and when we got there I noticed he felt warm so I brought him back home with me! I'm slowly but surely getting caught up on school work. I'm having problems with my reading. I think I need glasses, now to find the time and money to get them! I think money is easier than time! With all the kids activities there isn't much "me" time anymore and when I do have me time I'm studying! Well it's bedtime here and Max is actually in his own bed......for now anyhow! So maybe i'll get a few good hours of sleep!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,

Just wanted to stop by and see how you were enjoying the template :) I'm really glad you liked it.

Hope you guys all start feeling better soon, I've been sick with a cold for almost two weeks now, it's just not budging....oh well.

Hope you're enjoying Alaska. I can't believe how big the baby is :)

Have a great day,
Sandy

10:40 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yeah he is getting big! I think Alaska is beautiful, and I do love the template! We've all been sick and now pink eye is running rampant! Hope all is well in Idaho. I miss it there! I'm sure i'll like it here as soon as I make some close friends!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home