Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What a day to be sick!


Morgan got our funk today! On school picture day! I talked her into staying home, and went downstairs to find clothes for all 4 munchkins. Even though Moragn was sick we still had to take ole Brys to school. While I was finding clothes Morgan came down, ready to go. She said she felt better and wanted to go to school after all. We had 5 minutes to fix her hair which was disappointing for me, cause I would have dolled her all up, but oh well. She looked cute anyhow! Hopefully she'll make it through the day! She just has a little cold but I know it knocked me off my feet after a day or two! Well I've got lots to do and not much time to do it in! Hope you are healthy cause the funk is no fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home