Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ice Fog, what the heck?

So this moving to Alaska is an adventure for sure! Last nigh I had my first driving experience with ice fog! What is ice fog you ask? Well you all know what fog is, so imagine it frozen. It crystalizes and it's almost like driving through a really fine snow. It looks like a really thick frost when it's on the ground but it covers everything including the roads! It's really interesting, I wish you all could see it! So this was our experience driving Matt to the airport last night! He made it safe and sound to California for his 7 level training. So I have a whole 2 weeks by myself. I was thinking I should not clean the whole time Matt is gone, and expect him to clean it as that is what I returned to when I got back from Michigan! I wanted to cry! But I don't think I can do it! It would make me crazy! Besides after a week I'm still not caught up! Can you imagine if I went another 2!!! Well I have alot to do today! I have to clean and study! If I can find the energy! Hopefully the drs. will figure out what is going on with me so I can go back to being human again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home