Pink eye!
Poor Max has pink eye! All the other kids had it for about 2-3 days. But poor Max has it the worst. His little eyes get crusted over at night! So gross. Bryson is probably signing up for Hockey this weekend. Morgan wanted to as well but I told her she had to pick either hockey or gymnastics since 3 of the 4 kids will be doing an activity there is no way we can afford both. She chose GYMNASTICS!! Happy mommy here, although I do think she'd be great at hockey as well! Not a whole lot of excitement here otherwise. I promise to take some new pics of the kids soon, we've just been really busy here. Alot of meetings this week, plus with Morgan's homework and mine things have been pretty hectic! Matt said the weather is calling for a chance of snow tomorrow! I'm soooo not ready for winter yet! Oh well I sure did enjoy Idaho's mild winters. After living here i'll be a cold weather warrior! Hope all is well with everyone! We miss you all!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home