Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back to school, back to school!!


Well we survived week one of back to school. Monday Morgan started 2nd grade, Bryson starts next week, and Brynn the following week. It almost seems like the schools decided to be nice and ease me into the insanity that will be this year! I think even the new baby's timing has to do with keeping me sane:) although for 4 months during the weekdays it's gonna just be me and Max. So hopefully I won't get to used to the good life! Anyhow back to school. Morgan LOVED her first day. But those of you who know Morgan well, know that everything is sunshine with her! She already has a new best friend and homework! She had gym and library and is already in the swing of things. By her 2nd day she didn't need Mom to take her to school, she walked herself! I'm hoping that Brys will need mom a little more the Morgan! Other than that not a whole lot is new here. Matt is gone for the week, and will be home Monday. So I'm counting down the days till Monday! I have plans for a nice long nap and a day out of the house! OH and in the pic Morgan is eating grapes at her back to school brunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home