Polar opposites
I love my children dearly, but yet I often wonder if they are all truly mine. They are nothing alike. NOTHING!!! I think that is part of what I love most about them though too. Never a dull moment. So on to my story. Yesterday was Bryson's first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited and proud to be off to the "big kids school" just like his sister. Well since it was his first day, mom did like all the other moms and dads and walked him to school. Once at the school, I of course took him to his class and helped him get settled in. When we walked in the only other students there were GIRLS!! Thank goodness Brys isn't quite to the EWWWWW girl stage, because that may have been the beginning to a B A D day! But Bryson's teacher ran over to greet us with BIG smiles and help the little man or BIG BOY as Brys would say get settled in. According to my dearest husband that if you were able to bottle Mr Nosce Bryson's teachers essence it would be illegal. The man is the happiest man I've ever met! Maybe that is what it takes to deal with 20 Bryson's I don't know! But anyhow, Mr Nosce helped Brys get settled in and even asked if he could be in the picture I was about to take. The smiley happy I'm a big boy IN kindergarten picture. With that I leave the school. Now I completely expected to pick up that same smiley happy first day of school child, right? I mean who doesn't love the first day of school?? Well apparently Brys. I pick him up and ask the normal mom question "How was your day, buddy?" To which Bryson replys "BORING", "boring" I say? I was expecting great, fabulous, so cool, you know a plethora of wonderfully excited responses. Well come to find out I guess some of the children(Brys swears not him:) were not behaving so they weren't allowed to go outside for recess. This alone was enough to make the day terrible. So I'm curious as to how today will go. But like I said at the beginning, how I gave birth to a Morgan, who this would have not been even a bump on the FABULOUS day she had, or a Bryson, whom just one things was enough to make the day terrible, is beyond me. I guess all there is to say to that is he MUST get it from his father:)





1 Comments:
hehe, "boring," I love that. :)
I often wonder if Maddie is actually mine too, lol.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home