My little mullet sailor:)
I was cleaning the girls room today, a much much much over due task. So I'm cleaning and find a pile of hair. Definitely Brynn hair. I remembered thinking in the morning that her hair looked funky, but I chalked it up to bed head and moved on. Nope not bed head. So I went and found Brynn she did a pretty good job of giving herself a mullet on the right side of her her and in fact it was down to the scalp in one spot! So I called a friend for recommendations on a good stylist and called and PRAYED that they would have an opening. They got us in at 11 and Brynn is now rocking a pixie cut, that has to be very carefully combed to cover the bald spot. A bald spot a 3. Have to love that!!So while Brynn was getting her pixie do today I saw that they did ear piercing. Brynn has been asking for awhile, so I asked her if she wanted to have it done. She did. Well they explained the process and showed her "the gun" and she backed down. So we come home. We get home and Brynn proclaims I'm ready to get my ears pierced now! So I call the salon to see if they have another opening in the afternoon. 3 PM PERFECT!! That way I can ask Morgan if she would like it done as well. SO 2:30 Morgan is home and decides she'll get hers done too. We get there and the girls pick out their weapon of piercing choice. Morgan got some little pink stone looking things and Brynn some gold stars. Well Morgan was up first. They took Brynn to the waiting room and put on cartoons. Morgan wasn't to impressed, she said we lied and it was MORE than a pinch. I wondered if she would let us do the 2ND one, but she did and now has 2 perfectly pierced ears. Brynn's turn. Brynn climbs up in the chair and sits right down. They made little dots to make sure they would be lined up OK. They get out the gun and she doesn't even flinch. The lady starts counting and BAM she pierced the ear. Brynn WAILS and is crying almost immediately. So anyhow she ended up refusing to have the second ear done. Lesson learned, ALWAYS ALWAYS go somewhere that is able to do both ears at the same time!! Here's your sign, mom! UGH





5 Comments:
Oh, you guys are too, too funny. Did you try bribing Brynn with candy? Apparently that's what it took for me to allow my ears to be pierced. The promise of a candy bar definitely outweighed the pain of piercing.
Candy, money, a hampster, new toys, a jewlery box FILLED with new earrings, nothing worked. If nothing else Brynn is pretty stubborn once she has her mind set and it is definately set NOT to have her ears pierced!!
Awwwwwwwwww....it took ice cream for me :)
Too funny Heather! Your little Brynn is quite a pistol!
LOL! I love it! I thought she had a pretty cute little hairstyle. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home